- District Plans and Reports
- Compliance Resources
Sutter Union High School District
2665 Acacia Avenue
Sutter, CA 95982
Office: (530) 822-5161
Fax: (530) 822-5168
Payroll & Human Resources
Employment Opportunities - Join the Huskies Team!
- Current Job Openings
- Earn $200 per day or $40 per period (partial day) as a Substitute Teacher at Sutter Union High School!
- Credentialed substitutes can give Mrs. Love a call at (530) 822-5161 ext. 202 to be put on our active substitute list, or
- if not credentialed, get in touch with the Tri-County Substitute Consortium to learn how you can become one!
- SUHS Webmail
- Bulletin Information Request
- Frontline Absence Management
- Public School Works (Safety Trainings)
Payroll Forms and Information:
- 403(b) - Envoy Plan Services
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) - Information Flyer
- FSA Election Form
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) - HSA Bank
- HSA Deduction Authorization Form
- Payroll Direct Deposit Form
Escape Employee Portal
The Escape Employee Portal gives you direct access to your payroll records. You may perform the following tasks in the Employee Portal:
- View/Print pay stubs
- View/Print W2s
- View/Modify demographic information (address, physician/emergency contacts, etc.)
- View/Modify withholding information
Tri-Counties Insurance Group (TCSIG)
SUHSD full-time employees are eligible to receive health insurance benefits through TCSIG (medical, vision, and dental). Changes to health insurance benefits are made during the open enrollment period, during the month of May.
- Anthem Blue Cross Provider Finder (TCSIG prefix HEA)
Claims processing is handled through Health Comp. Health Comp provides online access to members to access ID cards, check plan status, understand coverage, review claims, and submit enrollment forms all in one place. If you have a question regarding a claim or coverage, contact Health Comp at (800) 442-7247.