- College and University Information
- Help Paying For College
- Financial Aid
- Scholarship and Award Opportunities
- Americanism Essay Contest (grades 7-12)
- Andy Peek Livestock Scholarship
- Be Bold Scholarship
- Because College Is Expensive Scholarship
- Big Future Scholarship
- Blaze Your Own Trail Scholarship
- Burger King Scholars Program
- Burress Law Underdog Scholarship
- CAWG & Robert Miller Scholarships
- Cobell Scholarship
- Department of Energy Scholarships
- Dirk Derrick Car & Truck Accident Injury Scholarship
- Dr. Juan Andrade Jr. Scholarship
- FIDM Scholarships
- Frank M. Booth H.S. Scholarship
- GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship
- Italian Catholic Federation Scholarship
- Jackie Robinson Foundation
- John and Karin Jelavich Scholarship
- Kelly Law Autism Scholarship
- Lamber-Goodnow Scholarship
- NICHE No Essay Scholarship
- "No Sweat" Scholarship
- NROTC Scholarship
- Profile in Courage Essay Contest
- Pulse Of Perseverance Scholarship
- Sarah Jackson Memorial Scholarship
- Sutter Yuba Community Foundation Scholarship
- Tri Counties Bank Scholarship Program
- Workforce Development Scholarship
- Writers of the Future Scholarship
- Mental Health Services
- PSAT/NMSQT and PSAT 10
Please complete the online Transcript Request Form and allow 24 hours for your request to be processed.
Students 18 or older may contact the Registrar at (530) 822-5161 extension 208 to authorize someone other than themselves to pick up transcripts, otherwise they must pick them up in person.
An Official Transcript is a hard copy that is signed, dated, embossed with the SUHSD seal, sealed in an envelope, and mailed. They may not opened before deliering to requestor. If opened, they are deemed invalid. You may pick up your official transcripts, or the counseling office may mail official transcripts directly to an institution on your behalf, simply provide the address(es) in your request.
If you have us email you a copy of a signed transcript, most colleges/universities will NOT accept this as "official".
Some colleges/universities require electronic submissions of your official transcript. You provide SUHS contact information, and they contact us directly with instructions.
CSU's and UC's do not require submission of official transcripts until the end of the spring semester your senior year, and may also require updated transcripts with grades earned in the fall semester of your senior year at that time.
The Common App will notify your SUHSD counselor/advisor (selected when you created your account), with the multiple deadlines throughout the year for updates of your transcripts, reports, etc.