- College and University Information
- Help Paying For College
- Financial Aid
- Scholarship and Award Opportunities
- Americanism Essay Contest (grades 7-12)
- Andy Peek Livestock Scholarship
- Be Bold Scholarship
- Because College Is Expensive Scholarship
- Big Future Scholarship
- Blaze Your Own Trail Scholarship
- Burger King Scholars Program
- Burress Law Underdog Scholarship
- CAWG & Robert Miller Scholarships
- Cobell Scholarship
- Department of Energy Scholarships
- Dirk Derrick Car & Truck Accident Injury Scholarship
- Dr. Juan Andrade Jr. Scholarship
- FIDM Scholarships
- Frank M. Booth H.S. Scholarship
- GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship
- Italian Catholic Federation Scholarship
- Jackie Robinson Foundation
- John and Karin Jelavich Scholarship
- Kelly Law Autism Scholarship
- Lamber-Goodnow Scholarship
- NICHE No Essay Scholarship
- "No Sweat" Scholarship
- NROTC Scholarship
- Profile in Courage Essay Contest
- Pulse Of Perseverance Scholarship
- Sarah Jackson Memorial Scholarship
- Sutter Yuba Community Foundation Scholarship
- Tri Counties Bank Scholarship Program
- Workforce Development Scholarship
- Writers of the Future Scholarship
- Mental Health Services
- PSAT/NMSQT and PSAT 10
Burress Law Underdog Scholarship
DEADLINE: December 13, 2023
Any students who meet the following criteria are eligible to apply for a Spring 2024 Burress Injury Law Scholarship:
You are a U.S. citizen.
You have a demonstrated record of community or volunteer service.
You are enrolled in an undergraduate program at an accredited U.S. college or university for the Spring 2024 semester.
High school graduates may apply if you are enrolled in college for the semester immediately following the application deadline (January 2024).
Applicants need to be enrolled in at least 12 hours of college courses at the time the scholarship awards are issued.
If you are interested in applying, please write an essay of 500 words or less (submissions of over 500 words will not be considered) in response to the prompt to the right:
If you are so fortunate to have a Grandparent who is or was important in your life, we would love to hear about your relationship with your Grandparent in your response, including meaningful ways they have helped you and you have helped them.
Along with your essay, please submit your contact information, a professional photograph of yourself, and proof of your college enrollment.