- College and University Information
- Help Paying For College
- Financial Aid
- Scholarship and Award Opportunities
- 10 Words or Less Scholarship
- Active Life Scholarship for Financial Literacy
- Active Life Scholarship to Tackle Your Weakness
- Andy Peek Livestock Scholarship
- Be Bold Scholarship
- Because College Is Expensive Scholarship
- Big Future Scholarship
- Blaze Your Own Trail Scholarship
- Blue Jacket Bonanza
- Burger King Scholars Program
- Burress Law Underdog Scholarship
- Cobell Scholarship
- Coca Cola Scholars Foundation
- CREATE Mentoring Program Scholarship
- Department of Energy Scholarships
- Dirk Derrick Car & Truck Accident Injury Scholarship
- Dr. Juan Andrade Jr. Scholarship
- Elks National Foundation Scholarship Program: Most Valuable Student Scholarship
- FIDM Scholarships
- Heisman High School Scholarship
- Hispanic Heritage Youth Awards
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation: College Scholarship Program
- Jackie Robinson Foundation
- Kelly Law Autism Scholarship
- Lamber-Goodnow Scholarship
- NICHE No Essay Scholarship
- Profile in Courage Essay Contest
- Prudential Emerging Visionaries Scholarships
- Pulse Of Perseverance Scholarship
- Top of the Mountain Memorial Scholarship
- Voice of Democracy Scholarship
- Mental Health Services
- PSAT/NMSQT and PSAT 10
Blue Jacket Bonanza
The application is to be completed on behalf of the student nominated.
The student will need to participate in the interview process.
Applications must be received no later than 4 PM October 26, 2023. Application package may be mailed or emailed
Mail to: Yuba-Sutter Farm Bureau
475 N. Palora Avenue, Suite A Yuba City, CA. 95991
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications open to freshmen, sophomores and juniors
The Blue Jacket Bonanza Program was organized to create accountability in FFA students allowing them to earn their own FFA Blue
All applications must be type written.
Applications must be received no later than October 26, 2023 by 4 PM (mailed or emailed)
Application must be complete. Every field is required.
The top applicants will receive jackets.
Jacket size needs to be in number value, for example 36, 38, etc.
Incomplete essay question responses are not acceptable.
All 3 signatures of recommendation must be present
Letter of recommendation from someone other than parent, FFA advisor or principal must be type written and attached when application is submitted.
Teacher’s signature must be present.
If an applicant needs assistance with finding opportunities for community service give our office a call 530-673-6550. We are more than willing to help you out!
Failure to submit a complete application will result in disqualification.
Late postmarks will not be accepted under any circumstances.
Not every nominee application will receive an interview.
Applications should demonstrate a passion for FFA, and provide examples of how the student has earned the privilege to receive a jacket from this program.
Applications will be reviewed for community service, FFA knowledge, educational and career goals and outstanding recommendations.