- College and University Information
- Help Paying For College
- Financial Aid
- Scholarship and Award Opportunities
- 10 Words or Less Scholarship
- Active Life Scholarship for Financial Literacy
- Active Life Scholarship to Tackle Your Weakness
- Andy Peek Livestock Scholarship
- Be Bold Scholarship
- Because College Is Expensive Scholarship
- Big Future Scholarship
- Blaze Your Own Trail Scholarship
- Blue Jacket Bonanza
- Burger King Scholars Program
- Burress Law Underdog Scholarship
- Cobell Scholarship
- Coca Cola Scholars Foundation
- CREATE Mentoring Program Scholarship
- Department of Energy Scholarships
- Dirk Derrick Car & Truck Accident Injury Scholarship
- Dr. Juan Andrade Jr. Scholarship
- Elks National Foundation Scholarship Program: Most Valuable Student Scholarship
- FIDM Scholarships
- Heisman High School Scholarship
- Hispanic Heritage Youth Awards
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation: College Scholarship Program
- Jackie Robinson Foundation
- Kelly Law Autism Scholarship
- Lamber-Goodnow Scholarship
- NICHE No Essay Scholarship
- Profile in Courage Essay Contest
- Prudential Emerging Visionaries Scholarships
- Pulse Of Perseverance Scholarship
- Top of the Mountain Memorial Scholarship
- Voice of Democracy Scholarship
- Mental Health Services
- PSAT/NMSQT and PSAT 10
Blaze Your Own Trail Scholarship
We are pleased to announce we are now accepting applications for the 2024 Blaze Your Own Trail Scholarship Program!
TrailHeads is committed to helping people overcome challenges of all kinds. We strive to make giving back an integral part of our culture, and we’re proud of our longstanding partnerships with amazing organizations such as Guiding Eyes for the Blind and Make A Wish.
Through the creation of this scholarship program, our goal is to recognize and support students who have faced and overcome their own challenges.
We realize that it takes a lot of hard work and sacrifice to reach your educational goals. Although our contribution is small in comparison to the effort you are sure to put forth in pursuit of your goals, through our scholarship program we look forward to easing the way as you blaze your own trail to academic success.
ELIGIBILITY AND RULES
- One time $1,000 scholarship which can be paid towards tuition, books, computers, room and board, or any education related expense.
- Must be 17 or older.
- Must be a current high school senior, undergraduate or graduate student. Note: students may apply during a gap year as long as they will attend a program in 2024.
- Must have a current GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Must be accepted to an accredited college or university within the United States. International students are welcome to apply.
- You must attend college / university at some point within the 2024 school year. While the winner is selected during the spring semester, those who will not start their programs until the fall semester are eligible to apply.
- Must submit the application by the deadline: Midnight Eastern Time on May 6, 2024. The winner will be announced on our website on August 6, 2024.
- Only 1 submission per candidate will be considered.
- The contest winner agrees to allow TrailHeads to publish or print his/her name.
- The scholarship award money will be presented in March for winners currently attending college (i.e. undergrad & grad students). The award will be presented in June for those whose programs will begin in the fall (i.e. high school seniors & first year grad students).
Visit Trail Heads website for full details!