- Help Paying For College
- Financial Aid
- Scholarship and Award Opportunities
- Local SUHS Scholarship Packet
- ACS: Chemistry for Life Scholarship
- AHA Scholarship
- APSEA Scholarship Foundation
- Because College Is Expensive Scholarship
- Big Future Scholarship
- Cabrillo Civic Clubs of California
- Columbus Citizens Foundation
- Crowhurst Memorial
- Early Risers Kiwanis Club of YC
- FIDM Scholarships
- Frank M. Booth H.S. Scholarship
- Horatio Alger Association
- Italian Catholic Federation Scholarship
- John & Freda Monnot Scholarship Fund
- John and Karin Jelavich Scholarship
- Jordan Kuphaldt Memorial Scholarship
- Mary M. Aaron Memorial Trust
- Michael Matteoli Memorial Scholarship
- NICHE No Essay Scholarship
- OLA Organization Scholarship
- Paulsen Family Scholarship
- Pulse Of Perseverance Scholarship
- Race To End The Stigma
- Rotary Memorial Scholastic Foundation, Inc.
- Sarah Jackson Memorial Scholarship
- Tri Counties Bank Scholarship Program
- Workforce Development Scholarship
- Mental Health Services
- PSAT/NMSQT and PSAT 10
- Yuba College
Because College Is Expensive Scholarship
Deadline: Quarterly on the last day of the months March, June, September, and December
How it works- The $500 “Because College is Expensive” Scholarship is open to all students and those planning on enrolling within 24 months. The winner will be chosen by the 15th day following the deadline date. Read the official rules for additional information.
Who can Apply?
High school sophomores, juniors & seniors, current college students and anyone else looking to attend college or graduate school.
Deadline: End of each quarter at 11:59PM EST.