- College and University Information
- Help Paying For College
- Financial Aid
- Scholarship and Award Opportunities
- SUHS LOCAL SCHOLARSHIP PACKET
- AHA Scholarship
- APSEA Scholarship Foundation
- Back the Badge Scholarship
- Be Bold Scholarship
- Because College Is Expensive Scholarship
- Big Future Scholarship
- Blaze Your Own Trail Scholarship
- CA Sheriff John Sully Scholarhsip
- CAWG & Robert Miller Scholarships
- CIF Scholar Athlete Scholarship
- Cabrillo Civic Clubs of California
- Cobell Scholarship
- Crowhurst Memorial
- Department of Energy Scholarships
- Early Risers Kiwanis Club of YC
- FIDM Scholarships
- Frank M. Booth H.S. Scholarship
- Hagan Scholarship Foundation
- Horatio Alger Association
- Italian Catholic Federation Scholarship
- John & Freda Monnot Scholarship Fund
- John and Karin Jelavich Scholarship
- Mary M. Aaron Memorial Trust
- NICHE No Essay Scholarship
- NROTC Scholarship
- Paulsen Family Scholarship
- Pheasants Forever Scholarship
- Portuguese PHCS scholarship
- Pulse Of Perseverance Scholarship
- Race To End The Stigma
- Rotary Memorial Scholastic Foundation, Inc.
- Sarah Jackson Memorial Scholarship
- Sutter Buttes 4-H Scholarship
- Sutter Yuba Community Foundation Scholarship
- Sutter-Yuba Realtors Scholarship
- TheDream.US Scholarships
- Tri Counties Bank Scholarship Program
- Wells Fargo Veterans Scholarship Program
- Workforce Development Scholarship
- Yuba City Cogeneration Scholarship
- Yuba Sutter Bar Association Scholarship
- Mental Health Services
- PSAT/NMSQT and PSAT 10
Yuba College Dual Enrollment: Summer/Fall 2024
Important Dates and Things To Remember:
The CCCApply online application is available for both the summer and fall semesters as of February 28th
If the student submits an application for enrollment for the summer 2024 term, they do not need to submit an application for the fall 2024 term; summer applications cover both summer and fall terms.
Once a student completes the online Yuba College application, they should receive an email after 24 hours on how to retrieve their Yuba College ID
The College ID# must be written on the High School Request Form before you meet with your SUHS Counselor to discuss college course options.
Yuba College Admissions will begin accepting and processing High School Request Forms on May 6th
Students must meet with their SUHS Counselor in order to have their High School Request Forms reviewed and have their intended courses approved.
After a student meets with their SUHS Counselor, and their form and college course selections are approved, the student will meet with Mrs. Collazo to have her sign the High School Request Form and to provide the next steps/instructions that the student needs to follow.
Recommendation forms will only be signed for students who are passing their high school coursework with “C’s” or better, who have met with their SUHS Counselor for course approval, and who meet the Yuba College course eligibility requirements.
Mrs. Collazo will be available to provide assistance to students regarding the Dual Enrollment Process AND to sign High School Request Forms: BEFORE SCHOOL and DURING THE LUNCH BREAK
Students will submit completed High School Request Forms to the Yuba College Admissions Office in person at either college campus or via the students’ YUBA COLLEGE EMAIL account to YCAdmissions@yccd.edu for processing.
Once Yuba College Admissions approves the student to take their submitted college course requests, the student may enroll themselves in the approved courses as of May 20th.