This page will be updated often as new information is available. Please be sure to bookmark and refresh your screen or hit F5 on your keyboard to get the latest updates.
After consultation with local and state health officials, as well as neighboring districts and our county office of education, Sutter Union High School District (SUHSD) will extend school closure until May 4, 2020.
In response to the “Shelter in Place” order issued by Sutter County and the State of California, our campus is closed and we have limited staff available. Appointments may be scheduled Monday - Thursday for essential school business by calling (530) 822-5161. Please leave a detailed message and we will have someone return your call within 1-2 business days.
Please direct class-related questions to the appropriate teacher via email. They are checking email regularly and should respond within 1-2 business days.
SUHSD uses Aeries to communicate with parents and students. Parents and students should each have an account within Aeries to receive messages from Mr. Robison and teachers. If you have not been receiving these announcements, please review your communication preferences in Aeries:
- Log in to the Aeries Portal
- Use the “Forgot Password” link on the login page if you need password assistance.
- If you do not have a portal account, select “Create Account”. You will need a verification code, which was provided earlier in the year. If you need assistance, please call (530) 822-5161 and leave a message in the general mailbox. Someone will return your call as soon as possible.
- Go to Student Info -> Contacts
- Click on the pencil to the left of each person listed
- Review Notification Preferences
- Note: This should be set to “General and Emergency Notifications” to receive communication from teachers regarding class assignments/announcements.
Learning during this time is not optional. There is still one quarter of school remaining for the 2019/2020 school year. This equates to 2.5 units per class period. Students who do not make an honest effort to complete work will be enrolled in summer school classes.
If you do not have internet access or a device for completing/submitting work, please contact the school. We will do our best to provide you with the tools needed to stay current.
Most teachers are utilizing Google Classroom to post assignments and receive completed work. To access Google Classroom:
- Go to Google Classroom
- Sign in using your student email address: firstname.lastname@example.org (5-digit student ID)
- Type in your student password; the current password to log on to the computers at school. If you have never logged on to a computer, try SUHSD12345 (all capital letters plus student ID)
- Choose “I am a student”
- Click the + icon on the top right side and choose Join Class
- You will need the Class Code associated with the class you are attempting to access. This should have been provided by your Teacher or you may find it on your Teacher's Webpage. Email your Teacher if you are having issues logging in or need the Class Code.
If you are having trouble accessing your Google Classroom? Google’s Troubleshooting page may help.