For students to eat food from our Cafeteria, you will need to add monies to the student(s) account. Here are a few ways...
You can bring monies to the Associated Student Body (ASB) window located just left of the main office doors.
The ASB office window is open from 7:30 am, during break (10:45 am-10:55 am), lunch time, and after school (until 3:15 pm). The ASB office will be closed from (11:30 am to 12:30 pm).
Students will not be allowed to add monies to the their account during class periods.
Monies can be added to your student(s) account at the ASB window with the following methods:
- Check - Payable to: Sutter Union High School or SUHS (Checks are no longer able to be excepted at this time)
- Debit/Credit Card
For your convenience, you can go to the Husky Webstore to purchase a Prepaid Lunch with your Credit Card.
- Instructions on how to set up an account are on the front page of the webstore.
- You will get an email confirming your purchase and the money will be added to your student(s) account accordingly.
- Monies placed on the account before 12:30 pm will show on the account that day.
- If the monies are placed on the account after 12:30 pm, it will show on the account the following day.
- You can go to the Husky Webstore to see the available balance for Prepaid Lunches and pay for fees that have been placed on the student(s) account.