The Sutter County One Stop provides our school and students with Job Leads every two weeks.
To See the current job leads click Sutter County One Stop Job Leads
The City of Yuba City is hiring!
- City of Yuba City Job Application
- Recreation Camp Leaders for Winter, Spring, and Summer Camps
- Lifeguards and Swim Instructors Wanted!
Can't find a job? Volunteer in the meantime to build up your resume, network, and gain new skills and experience! Click on the link below to view volunteer opportunities:
Visit the "Job Leads" section of the Counseling and Career Center
for up-to-date information
*Job Leads brought to you by the Sutter County One Stop
The Sutter-Yuba Mosquito & Vector Control District is hiring!
- 18 years or older
- Good/Clean DMV record
- Available for full-time work this summer
- See following PDF's for full description
If you are unable to print the above applicaiton, please go to the Counseling and Career Center and pick up a printed copy of the job application.
Youth Employment Opportunity Program (YEOP)
This program is administered under Employment Development Department (EDD) and the office is located at the Yuba County One Stop in Marysville, CA.
Our program provides services to youth, ages 15 through 25, to assist them in achieving their educational and vocational goals. The program emphasizes education, assessment, and peer advising. The YEOP Specialists assist youth in attaining their goals through a variety of services:
- One-on-on peer advising
- Resume building/cover letters/thank you letter after interviews
- Employment preparation
- Job application assistance/job search
- Mock interviews with professional guidance
- YEOP workshops
- Referrals to job leads/volunteer opportunities/training/supportive services
- Career outlook and skills assessments
- College and financial guidance
For additional information regarding YEOP, please visit