The Yuba College Spring 2021 schedule is now viewable on our website. The direct link is:
The Student Aid Commission has put together a series of workshops to assist students and families with completing their financial aid applications.
Need Cash for College? Have questions about FAFSA or CADAA? Attend one of our CSAC Statewide Cash for College Webinars! These webinars will provide students and their families information on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and California Dream Act Application (CADAA).
All current high school seniors welcome! Bring your questions!
Link for Students to Register for Webinars: https://bit.ly/38AgyrT
- Thursday, January 14, 2021 - 5:30pm-8:00pm
- Thursday, January 21, 2021 - 5:30pm - 8:00pm (Español/Bilingual)
- Saturday, January 30, 2021 - 10:00am-12:30pm
- Thursday, February 11, 2021 - 5:30pm-8:00pm
- Monday, February 22, 2021 - 5:30pm-8:00pm (Español/Bilingual)
- Thursday, February 25, 2021 - 5:30pm-8:00pm
Don't know which application to complete? FAFSA filers are a U.S. citizen or an eligible noncitizen. For more on FAFSA eligibility click here. CADAA filers are undocumented and nonresident students. For more on CADAA eligibility click here.
Please have the following documents available during the webinar:
- Your parents and your FSA ID (For FAFSA filers ONLY) or Dream Act Account (For CADAA filers)
- Driver's License, if you have one
- Social Security Card, if you have one
- Alien Registration Card, if you have one
- ITIN, if you have one
- List of colleges you are interested in to list on the applications
- Most current bank statements
- Any records of untaxed income
- 2019 tax information (1040’s and W2’s)
- This includes your parents' tax information if you are a dependent student.
- Am I an independent or dependent student?
What is an FSA ID? An FSA ID is a username and password that gives you access to Federal Student Aid’s online systems and can serve as your legal signature
BigFuture Days College Fair
College Board is hosting our first-ever series of virtual college fairs called BigFuture™ Days. Encourage sophomores and juniors at your school to sign up for a chance to connect directly with college admissions representatives and current college students. They'll have a chance to explore colleges in a way that's not overwhelming, ask questions about topics they want to learn about, and take action on key college planning steps.
Students are to register at cb.org/bigfuturedays.
Students can attend any event and more than one.
BigFuture Day West + Southwest
Saturday, February 6
BigFuture Day Southeast
Tuesday, February 23
BigFuture Day Northeast
Sunday, March 7
BigFuture Day Midwest
Thursday, March 11
Conference Dates: August 4-7, 2021
APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 9, 2021 by 5:00 pm PST
The Youth Leadership Conference on Asian Pacific Islander Health, hosted by the Asian Liver Center at Stanford University, is the preeminent conference for high-achieving high school students looking to build skills in leadership and social impact. 100 high school students will be selected to join our virtual conference to learn about leadership and participate in a Team Challenge focused on community health. Since the conference will be held virtually this year, there will be no conference fee.