Degrees and Certifications:
Telephone: (530) 822-5161 Ext. 122
Remind App Class Codes:
Spanish 2 (81010 @senormc)
Spanish 3H and 4H (81010 @senormcp)
Spanish Work for 3/30/20
Estudiantes mios. Below is a list of homework for this week for all classes (Spanish 2, 3 Honors, and 4 Honors). Friday, April 3rd is the suggested due date.
- Print the PDF handout: Week of March 29, 2020
- You can find this file in the HOMEWORK and/or CALENDAR sections of my school webpage (https://www.sutterhuskies.com/Domain/4836)
- You will write your work for this week on this handout,
- Story: El perro y el dron
- Read and translate the story El perro y el dron in the space/box provided. (This must be handwritten, not typed.) Write small so that your translation fits in box.
- Ojo vigilante (find the difference between the 2 videos)
- Log into your Wooly accounts and navigate to the video, Diego y sus amigos.
- Click on the VIDEOS tab, and select the OJO VIGILANTE video for Diego y sus amigos.
- At the start of the video, the spinner will tell you that this video has 8 differences.
- Watch closely. Each time you see a difference, record the timestamp and briefly describe in English what was different. In other words, in the Wooly video Guapo, you will find a difference at the 2:30 (two minutes and thirty seconds) mark in the video. Simply write “2:30” and “The girl is wearing a different colored jacket”
- Didn’t find them all? Uh oh! Better watch again until you find them all!
- March Music Madness (listen to music in Spanish)
- This is a competition similar to the NCAA basketball tournament held each March. This competition features 8 Spanish songs (“The Elite Eight”). For each bracket, students will listen to two songs and vote for their favorite. The song with the most votes moves on in the tournament.
- Listen to each song on YouTube. Type the name of song & artist into search bar.
- Take a picture of your work and email it to me.
- Study vocabulary list Los Numeros en Espanol.
- I suggest that you use the study tools and games at Quizlet.com to help you study. https://quizlet.com/309701962/los-numeros-en-espanol-flash-cards/
- Complete all homework from last week (March 23, 2020)
- Wooly Nuggets 1-10 (Diego y sus amigos)
- Read and translate all 4 versions of Diego y Sus Amigos (You can find this file in the HOMEWORK and/or CALENDAR sections of my school webpage https://www.sutterhuskies.com/Domain/4836)
- Watch a movie or TV show in Spanish. Write a summary (in Spanish) of what you watched.