Safety Mission Statement
The mission of the Sutter Union High School District Safety Program is to enhance the quality of life, safety and security of our staff, students and guests. This mission will be achieved through the following goals:
- Enhance communications between administration, staff, students and community regarding the health and safety of all.
- Build and foster a campus-wide “culture of safety”.
- Develop and implement sound and effective policies, procedures and training designed to prevent all workplace accidents, injuries and illnesses.
- Develop a sense of personal responsibility for one’s health and safety.
- Continuously improve our services by implementing innovative safety solutions.