- Mental Health Services
Andy Peek Livestock Scholarship
Deadline: December 8, 2021
For students pursuing a career in agriculture.
1. Applicants must be enrolled or planning to enroll as a full-time student and pursuing a career in agriculture. Proof of college registration is required.
2. Provide two letters of recommendation, one from a community acquaintance and one from an instructor.
3. Submit your current school transcripts. There are no specific GPA requirements.
4. List school/community activity involvement related to Agriculture. Include any achievements or honors..
5. List and describe any work experience in the Agriculture field.