- Mental Health Services
Office of Undergraduate Admission, 150 Richards Hall, Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts 02115
- Your Common Application or Coalition Application
- Your application must be submitted by the deadline, along with either the application fee ($75) or a fee waiver request.
- Your Secondary School Report and Official High School Transcript must be submitted directly from your high school. Please review “Additional Required Materials” below for further information.
- Optional Standardized Testing: For applicants applying for the 2021-2022 academic year, Northeastern University is test-optional and does not require standardized testing to complete an application for admission.
- Under the new policy, whether graduating from a U.S. institution or an international institution, you will be able to choose whether to submit standardized testing or not. If you do not submit standardized testing, you will not be penalized or disadvantaged. All applicants will be fully considered for admission to Northeastern, including the University Honors Program, and for any merit scholarships.
Choose Regular Decision if you would like the Admissions Committee to review information from the first semester of your senior year, and to have additional time to put the finishing touches on your application. Regular Decision is non-binding—you will be notified of your decision online by April 1.
- Regular Decision Application Deadline: Jan1st
- Decision Notification: By April 1st
FAFSA and CCS profile:
Our financial aid deadline for the FAFSA is aligned with the CSS profile deadline, allowing us to deliver more complete award notifications to admitted students at the time of their decision release. For additional information regarding aid, please see our applying for financial aid page or contact student financial services directly.
- Regular decision FAFSA/CSS Submission Deadline: Feb 15th