- Mental Health Services
Full Sail University
Full Sail University offers online and campus degree programs that are designed for the world of entertainment, media, arts, and technology. Offering associate’s, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, Full Sail’s approach is centered on real-world industry experience and creative problem solving.
3300 University Boulevard, Winter Park, Florida 32792
Before You Apply
The first step is to talk to an admission representative about your plans, what program you're considering, and when you'd like to begin school. You can reach the admissions department at 800.226.7625 and schedule an interview.
Here are a few ways Full Sail University's admissions process is different:
- No traditional application deadlines: Classes begin monthly for most programs, so you can apply anytime and start on the date that works best for you.
- Program design and course order: You do not need to sign up for specific classes every semester – all of our programs have a predetermined program design and course order.
- Acceleration: Full Sail's undergraduate programs are taken on an accelerated schedule and can be completed in as little as 20 months.
If you've spoken to an admissions representative and completed your interview, and you're ready to begin the application process, there are several items you'll need to have ready:
- A government-issued photo identification such as a driver's license, passport, or state-issued ID card.
- Verification of English proficiency if English is not your primary language (all required documentation that is not in English must be accompanied by a certified English translation). Click here to view international requirements.
Once you have these items, you're ready to begin the online application. Completing your application will take 30-45 minutes, and you can save your application if you run out of time or need to gather additional information.