- Help Paying For College
- Financial Aid
- Scholarship and Award Opportunities
- Local SUHS Scholarship Packet
- ACS: Chemistry for Life Scholarship
- AHA Scholarship
- APSEA Scholarship Foundation
- Because College Is Expensive Scholarship
- Big Future Scholarship
- Cabrillo Civic Clubs of California
- Columbus Citizens Foundation
- Crowhurst Memorial
- Early Risers Kiwanis Club of YC
- FIDM Scholarships
- Frank M. Booth H.S. Scholarship
- Horatio Alger Association
- Italian Catholic Federation Scholarship
- John & Freda Monnot Scholarship Fund
- John and Karin Jelavich Scholarship
- Jordan Kuphaldt Memorial Scholarship
- Mary M. Aaron Memorial Trust
- Michael Matteoli Memorial Scholarship
- NICHE No Essay Scholarship
- OLA Organization Scholarship
- Paulsen Family Scholarship
- Pulse Of Perseverance Scholarship
- Race To End The Stigma
- Rotary Memorial Scholastic Foundation, Inc.
- Sarah Jackson Memorial Scholarship
- Tri Counties Bank Scholarship Program
- Workforce Development Scholarship
- Mental Health Services
- PSAT/NMSQT and PSAT 10
- Yuba College
Live Mas Scholarship: Taco Bell
When to apply: The application phase is open from 8:00 a.m. PST, November 1, 2022 to 5:00 p.m. PST, January 11, 2023.
All applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered eligible for the 2023 Live Más Scholarship Program:
- Applicant is a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“D.C.”) who is at least 16 years of age and no older than 26 years of age as of the last day of the Program Period located in the United States or D.C.
- If an applicant is a minor in his/her/their state of residence, they must receive parental consent from his/her/their parent/legal guardian to apply.
- Applicant must be on-track to apply for or enrolled in an accredited post-high school/post-secondary educational program (including accredited two-and four-year colleges, universities, vocational-technical and trade schools).
- Applicant must be willing to work with the Taco Bell Foundation’s Scholarship Management Company throughout the application and award process.
- Employees of Taco Bell Foundation, Inc., Taco Bell of America, LLC, Taco Bell Corp. and its parent, subsidiaries of its parent, franchisees, licensees, and the advertising and promotion agencies involved with this Program are not eligible to apply or receive a scholarship through this version of the program.
- Taco Bell restaurant employees can apply to the Live Más Scholarship for Restaurant Employees Program.
Visit the Live Mas website for full scholarship details.
USE OF SCHOLARSHIP FUNDS
- Q: What can the scholarship be used for in my education program?
- A: The funds from the Live Más Scholarship are to be used for qualified education expenses. This includes tuition, required fees, books, and course-specific supplies.
- Q: What year can the scholarship money be used for? I graduate in 2023.
- A: Scholarship funds will be available in the fall of 2023 and can be used to cover qualified educational expenses associated with the 2023-2024 school year and after.
- Q: Can I use the scholarship to pay for student loans?
- A: No. Live Más Scholarship are to be used for qualified education expenses. This includes tuition, required fees, books, and course-specific supplies.