- Help Paying For College
- Financial Aid
- Scholarship and Award Opportunities
- Local SUHS Scholarship Packet
- ACS: Chemistry for Life Scholarship
- AHA Scholarship
- APSEA Scholarship Foundation
- Because College Is Expensive Scholarship
- Big Future Scholarship
- Cabrillo Civic Clubs of California
- Columbus Citizens Foundation
- Crowhurst Memorial
- Early Risers Kiwanis Club of YC
- FIDM Scholarships
- Frank M. Booth H.S. Scholarship
- Horatio Alger Association
- Italian Catholic Federation Scholarship
- John & Freda Monnot Scholarship Fund
- John and Karin Jelavich Scholarship
- Jordan Kuphaldt Memorial Scholarship
- Mary M. Aaron Memorial Trust
- Michael Matteoli Memorial Scholarship
- NICHE No Essay Scholarship
- OLA Organization Scholarship
- Paulsen Family Scholarship
- Pulse Of Perseverance Scholarship
- Race To End The Stigma
- Rotary Memorial Scholastic Foundation, Inc.
- Sarah Jackson Memorial Scholarship
- Tri Counties Bank Scholarship Program
- Workforce Development Scholarship
- Mental Health Services
- PSAT/NMSQT and PSAT 10
- Yuba College
Columbus Citizens Foundation
The 2023-2024 CCF Scholarship application is now open!
The application deadline is Monday, February 20, 2023.
- Applicant must be an incoming freshman (for both our High School and College awards) or entering medical school.
- Applicant must be of at least 25% Italian heritage.
- Applicant must have a minimum GPA of 3.5
Applicants must provide:
- The parent and/or applicant’s most recent Federal Tax Return documents (2021 tax year)
- The applicant’s Student Aid Report (SAR) from the 2023-2024 FAFSA application (if applying for our College or Medical School Scholarships)
- Three (3) letters of recommendation from professional and/or academic contact.
- The applicant’s most recent, or current, semester’s report card or transcript